Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Monday!

The day started out with taking my daughter to her school and helping her hang up her posters for Student Council for next year. She's been in the group for the last 2 years in a row! I am sure she'll be there for her last year!

I took my car into Brian Maddy-he's a tennis buddy and owns his own auto shop. He's good! He's not cheap! But, I get to watch him do the work! I had him put 6 new plugs in, change the automatic transmission fluid and put a new filter in.  It turns out my timing belt was done at 90K, so around 180K we can do it again-plus water pump/seals etc.

I found out that I am covered for medical/dental/vision up till 2/2/2009 and I am supposed to start Comcast in late May, however, their benefits take 60 days to become effective.

Well, I got into the tourney this weekend and I am looking forward to it. I also have a USTA match on Sunday (Mother's Day) that is at the Seattle Tennis Club-fancy place! You have to wear all white, or.. not playing there!

We are still in first place so far!

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment