Sunday, April 20, 2008

My daughter was great in the Music Man play!

Tonight was the first of two shows that her school is doing. Olivia was great! I loved seeing her out there, she was so pretty and did such a great job.

I got a call from a guy who wants to buy the CRV tomorrow and he's coming by at 10:00am to see it. I am also supposed to go down and look at the 1999 Accord LX, but.. I am not sure if I can get the rental car and be back here by 5pm as he's down in Tacoma and I need to be back as my parents are going to be the school at 5:45pm and I need to p/u my son. My wife and daughter are just going to stay at school.

I hope my Philips interview goals well and I did get a call from the gal at Premera asking me to give her a call. She's a recruiter out of the Spokane area.

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment