Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Geo Prizm-worth more than I actually thought it was!

Wow, I called State Farm Insurance and they said my value of my prizm was $4458.93 and that's including my $500.00 deductible. I only paid $5,000.00 for the car 3 years ago!

I am going to p/u my check tomorrow! Now, I need to find another ride and don't want a car payment. So, I am searching CraigsList for some sleeper deal. I am hoping that I can find something.

I need to finish building my daughter's night stand today, finished the closet organizer and her vanity yesterday. Now, we just need to also get her new bed frame (queen) and mattres/boxspring. This is an "expensive" upgrade project! But.. she's sure worth it!

I will be checking my gmail soon and perhaps I have some more job leads! Feeling lucky today!

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment