Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF=Feeling a bit more rested

It turns out that our "washing machine" that the guy at Lowe's said was made in Germany and wouldn't have the same issues as our last Whirlpool might be full of crap. My wife pointed out that a bunch of our clothes are showing the dark spots on them-as if there was an oil leak. So, I found the warranty group and I know for sure that I mailed in our warranty information. I want to see what they can do to help us.

I just faxed 2 copies of my application for the Comcast position and I am supposed to have a call w/the recruiter today as well.

I need to go to my credit union and get my loan for my Camry taken car of today (this morning) and then I also need to have my wife drive me to p/u the car and to then drop off the rental car. I also need to get the insurance for it as well.

I need to string a racket for Saturday's USTA match at 4pm and I am playing doubles in the am at 0700 as well. I was going to play singles today w/Erik, but I just have too much going on today.

Thanks and have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment