Monday, April 14, 2008

Found a car! Now.. I just need to find a job!

I found a 1999 Honda CR-V yesterday and am picking it up today. I went down to Tacoma, picked up my buddy who's the used car buyer for South Tacoma Honda and we went to see the car. He (Mike) checked it all out and gave it the 2 thumbs up for approval. The price was a really fair asking price and I got $300.00 less and really like the car.

Now, I just need to put the full court press on the job situation.  I am hoping that something happens at T-Mobile this week or perhaps Sonosite. Or, at Philips as I sent about 5 resumes there last week for different positions. I think being in the medical field is my calling.

I need to really get back into better shape, I had done so well going form 229 down to 206 and now back at 214. It's all this stress. But, I said no more cookies/ice-cream and hamburger/fries! And, no more Starbucks double short cappuccino's! But... I need to stick with that game plan and playing more singles.

I am hoping that today is a great day and that EVERYTHING works out and something really good happens for me today!

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment