Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Interesting-Blog looks different with FireFox Browser

I was having an issue with my "recent posts" not showing correctly in the MS IE browser, so I tried the Firefox and whalla! It's working.

It's the big day of the interview and I am thinking about going for a walk this morning. It's exciting and I want to get this job and get back to an exciting company, versus a boring and stale company like VerizonBusiness. Thanks also to my friends at T-Mobile for helping put in good words for me.

Today is also the first day of my Virtual Reality Flying training to help me get over this FOF thing. That's from 10-11 and my interview is at 1pm-2:30pm.

I am also going to get my Honda back and figure out what that's going to cost. I hope that they can fix it! I ran a carfax and the car is clean with no accidents. Like I said, it's brown in side, but... it's clean and looks like it's almost new for a 20 year old car! And.. it gets great mileage!

OK...off for a walk!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment