Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where am I going to end up working?

Well, so far, my most promising opportunity is with T-Mobile. I have a panel interview with them on 4/9 from 1-2:30pm. I am also supposed to hear from Cisco about a second interview with them as well. So far, that's been the only two promising things. I am still trying with F5 Networks and spoke to my long time friend who's sister is a VP of sales at Comcast here locally, that might turn into something. I am also going to post my resume in a few more places and just keep plugging away.

My present boss wants to send me my severance package information this Friday for me to review and sign. I am going to be curious how much it is? I know one thing, I am going to use part of the money to get out of debt! With me needing a new car now, thanks to my wife rear-ending me with the Expedition, my Geo Prizm was totalled! So, I am renting a Ford Mustang now and waiting to see what they will give me for my new car purchase. I was thinking about a Honda CRV, like a 1999/2000 model? Who knows? I know after being hit, a midsize car might be better.

 Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment