Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snohomish Lacrosse smoked us!

Wow... My son's team got their rear ends kicked tonight by a much smaller team. However, they were great! I think the score was 11-2 and it was amazing how organized they were!

I strung a racket today with my SPP and NRG2 hybrid string, I think that could be the winning combination.  I actually finished #8 in the PNW Mens's 45 division last year. I am going to play in the Harbor Square tourney in May and entries are due by April 25th. I hope to win it!

Tomorrow I have the two phone interviews, perhaps event 3 as the Comcast gal never called. I am playing tennis at 0530 doubles with the guys.

It's 9:17pm and I am ready for bed, will check my gmail account and hit the hay. I upgraded my Blog to the 3 column look, I like it better!

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment