Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Catching up with a few things...

Ok.. I just returned from my 3rd interview with Comcast. I think I got the job! I really look forward to the adventure and succeeding there! It turns out that my friend from High School, Mike Krein's sister works for Comcast as well. Her name is Brenda and I might actually be working with her.

I almost bought at 2002 Camry last night. I ended up running out of the dealership why they were doing the final deal! Too much stress and it was too much $$$ for the miles on it.

I am going to look at the 1992 Honda Accord EX tomorrow with 97,000 miles on it. I am hoping that I can get a car and that my job takes off and down the road that I can get something better.

I sent the person at Comcast a thank you email as well as the 3 references he wanted too!

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment