Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why my blog is more about me than about my AD

I really like to journal. I think it's healthy for you to put your ideas on a piece of paper or in this case a computer. It's an outlet for me to focus on other things than my Aortic Dissection. I have spent the last 4.5 years working on my website, and it's time that I begin to focus back on my personal life. At 45 years of age, it seems like things are all finally coming together for me. Granted, I am getting laid off from the first job that I have had since college, it's still a new beginning/chapter in my life for me where I am feeling more grounded than ever before. A sense of peace and more joy about living each day.

If you haven't, I would recommend you check out the Max Lucado website. He's got a couple great videos! I like the Facing your Giants one a ton!

 I also like John MacArthur as well. He's the most knowledgeable person out there!

Thanks and have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment