Thursday, May 1, 2008

I got my offer letter from Comcast yesterday

I got the "official" offer letter for the job at Comcast. I am going to take my drug test today and then send it back to Comcast. I am most likely going to start around the end of May.

My daughter on student council again and she was so happy to win again for the 3rd straight year.

Our last lacrosse game is this Saturday and then the BBQ. I have my first round of the Harbour Square-Western Washington Invitational this Saturday. I am the number one seed. I played with George this morning, I got him 6-3 and he got me 7-6.

I am playing well again! Lot's of confidence in my game!

I need to fix my light fixture that turns on my outside lights in front of the house. I apparently broke it when I was taking out my son's mattress!

I am getting my fuel filter replaced in my Camry tomorrow.

Gotta run!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment