Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy Monday!

I just got an email that the Comcast guy wants to meet at the hotel on Wednesday the 23rd from 4-6pm about the job. I replied that I would meet him.

I am supposed to be selling my CR-V at 10:30am today. It sounds like an older gentlemen who already owns a CRV. So, I am hoping that I can get that sold. I was originally sold on the 1999 Accords, but it turns out they have a ton of transmission issues with those accords. I am going to look at a 1996 Camry with 81,000 miles on it. I checked the website and I could only find 3 complaints on that year, nothing to do with engine or tranny.  Search 1999 Accord transmission problems on Google and read for yourself.

I have my 0800 phone interview with Philips and 0900 with Nordstrom. I also got a call from the recruiter from Premera, I am going to call her today as well.

Somehow, I am going to need to get to the Hertz dealership today to get another car. I had offered my wife to keep the CR-V, but I don't think she really liked it either after driving the Expedition-she also said that my daughter didn't like it either.

Right now the most promising job for me is the Comcast National Account Sales Manager-I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that I would and could do very well in that position.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment