Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday-It's raining... How about that!

Wow.. It was a beautiful day yesterday. Went to church this morning and it was a great message! Don't be angry-don't lose your temper and react with anger... Do what Jesus would do.. be calm and level headed and let them vent to you-don't retaliate!

We won our USTA match versus the Bellevue Atheletic Club. My partner and I actually beat their #1 doubles team, 11-9 in the 3rd set tie breaker! It was a great win. They had a guy on their team that was ranked in top 5 in PNW in men's 45 singles and a guy who'd played for Gonzaga. It turns out my partner grew up with the Brian brothers and he used to play with them all the time and beat them. He's 5 years old than them when they were growing up. But.. he got invited to the Davis cup match in Portland by them and they even sent their new baby a racket.

My wife just ran my daughter to their "youth group" skate nigth and my son is up at the neighbor's playing after he had a sleep over last night.

I need to take my car in for a glance from my mechanic-I have a possible cam/crank leak. I trust him and want to get his opinion as opposed to the folks at the dealership where I just had my oil changed.

I went down to the office and dropped off my computer, cleaned out my belongings and said my last quiet good by to my old desk and left. Nobody was at the office-as I had planned it and now this Friday is my last day.

I entered the Western Washington Men's indoor at the Harbor Square location for this weekend and hope to do well there! Perhaps-even win it, I have a great chance to do it.

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment