Friday, April 4, 2008

Had fun yesterday with family

We went to the EMP yesterday and it was a blast. We did the band thing with the family and got the DVD this time, last time we did the picture thing. It was free, first Thursday of the month. We had dinner at CPK on the way home and it was a great family day!

Today, Friday, we are on the last day of our Spring break and going to Centralia WA to go to the water park and are staying the night there.

I got my check for my car yesterday and actually made out very well considering that my wife totalled my 1994 Geo Prizm. So, I am trying to decide what I am going to get. Everyone wants me to get a newer car, like in the same decade!

Today (4/4/08) that I receive my severance package. I am curious what my 8 days shy of 20 years is going to be. It's reality now that after I sign it, it's moving on to bigger and better things. I am sure hoping that my T-Mobile interview goes well on the 9th!

I think I am going to go for a walk this morning before we leave for our waterpark adventure, it's a nice day for a walk, granted is 0600 am in the morning and pitch black outside, I am  ready to go.

Have a great day!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment