Thursday, April 24, 2008

Still going.. but barely!

I found a car! A one owner, 1995 Toyota Camry XLE. The people were really nice and had ever record of the work done-all at Rodland Toyota. That's where I had been getting my oil changed on my Prizm.

I am getting it for $4,000 and will get the check to them tomorrow. I am glad I didn't get the 10K+ car-I want to make sure that  everything works out. This is in great shape. I'd rather have a car with 150,000 miles on it with an original owner than one with 90,000 on it with 4 different owners and no records.

I got the job application and the recruiter wants me to call her tomorrow. So, looking onward and upwards and I informed my boss that I would use her and her boss for references.

I am going to bed! I am so tired!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment