Friday, April 18, 2008

9:00pm on Friday evening.. It's still snowing!

Wow... We are in the midst of a mini snow storm here in South Everett, WA. I am about ready to hit the hay and am getting up for my Saturday am doubles at 7am. My buddy Jack called this evening to play at 8:30pm, but there were not courts available. We are both thinking of joining the Mill Creek Tennis club and getting out of the Columbia club as you can never get a court time. MC is more geared for serious tennis players and that's pretty much all I do at the club is play tennis, don't use the pool or weights or anything else.

I spoke with a lady in Portland, OR about a 1990 Camry she had for sale. I am going to see if she calls me on Tuesday about it. It's only got 115,000 miles on it and those cars go forever. We need to sell the Expedition or just keep it in the garage as it's just too expensive to drive.

My daugther's play (Music Man) is on Sunday and Monday evening. My parents are coming over for the Sunday evening show.

I emailed the guy back about the Comcast position as my wife thinks I should pursue it further. So, I am possibly going to meet them in person on next Thursday as they have a meeting with Boeing in South Seattle.

Good Night!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment