Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF-Busy Morning today!

It's Friday and I did check my email this morning and saw that the family that Dr. Allen Stewart who reviewed their CT scans had send a thank you email to him. That's all the reason why I started m website, http://www.aorticdisseciton  and it's great to see that it's been so successful.

I also saw that the lady from Philips was out sick yesterday and responded about Monday at 0800am to do the interview. I replied and said "yes" and that would be fine. Today I am speaking with Nordstrom at 0900. Comcast at 11:00am.

Just sent the wife/kids off to school. This is the first day she drove the CR-V. I also just paid the Shell bill and it was $509.00! That doesn't include the Cheveron bill! I think we should get rid of the expedition as it's just too big and too terrible on gas! However, you probably can't give it away either!

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment