Monday, April 21, 2008

Sold my 1999 Honda CR-V-Got the rental car.. again

Ok.. Wow, selling my car got kind of tricky as I didn't actually have the title and I had a loan against it from my credit union. However, the guy who bought it was an attorney and we got it all figured out and I got $8800.00 for it and I paid $8200.00 plus $600.00 for tax/license, so I broke even.

I got the rental car-they (Hertz) came and picked me up at my house leaving me enough time to p/u my son and make it back for my parents to take Owen and I out for dinner and then onto the final showing of the Music Man play that my daughter's school was putting on.. Again, Olivia shined! She's got a tremendous potential! She really does! I love her and Owen so much! As well as my beautiful wife, Kathy!

Ok.. Now, the job situation, I am going to meet with the head guy on Wednesday. I will let you know how it goes.

Got to get to bed, I will be on the tennis court playing doubles at 0530am!

Nighty Night!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment