Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back from "the Great Wolf Lodge" water park and glad to be home!

Well, we stayed at the new water park (indoors) in Centralia, WA and it was OK.. that's about it. We spent more time in the game room that in the park. In my opinion, don't go there during spring break-rip off central. They don' t even have free coffee in the morning, sure they have some in your room, but... if you get up earlier than the rest of the family, it's a pain.

We got my daughter's bedframe and new mattress and just put her old stuff on Craig's List. I need a shower and some coffee! However, it's good to be home and really looking forward to my interview this Wednesday with T-Mobile. I am hoping for the best. My two former employees that I worked with at MCI are over at T-Mobile and are going to put in good words for me! I am just going to be myself and try my best!

Now.. I have to find a car. I am thinking a Prius, but they are getting top dollars now I bet!

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment