Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interesting last few days!

Wow.. where do I begin! Let's see, I had my interview with T-Mobile for the Infrastructure Analyst 3 position yesterday, that was OK.. I however, don't want to write technical documents and sit behind a desk. I am a people person.

My car situation: I was rear-ended my my wife driving our Expedition and it totalled my 1994 Geo Prizm. I had purchased a 1988 Honda Accord only to have my wife and kids hate it. So, I sold it yesterday to another family and got $2500.00 for it. I bought it for $2000.00 but put an additional $700 bucks for brakes,muffler and cv boots. Oh well.. I got another rental car from Hertz so I can take my time to find something better.

I applied for a Progam Manager position at Sonosite in Bothell, WA today and the recruiter is going to be in contact with me soon.

My dad called today as I told him I would sell the Honda to him, but he was a bit slow and it sold off Craigslist in about 20 minutes.

I have gained back about 10lbs from all the stress in my life lately with the RIF coming from Verizon on 5/2 and the car situation, but... I am realizing that I can beat this and come back even stronger.

Oh... one more thing, I am trying the "virtual reality" flying help thing. I have my first actual demo on Saturday.

Speaking of Saturday, we have our USTA 4.5 match against Harbor Square that evening at 6:30pm and hopefully we'll come out with a win and be 5-0! I am playing some singles tomorrow with Jack and played doubles this morning. But, it's the Singles that takes the weight off!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment