Sunday, April 20, 2008

Found a 1999 Accord LX-One owner, trying to sell the CRV

I originally wanted the Accord to begin with and should have waited another week with the rental car instead of buying the CR-V. I just don't like the way I sit in that thing and I actually like the Ford Expedition better. So, I have listed the CR-V on Craig's list and am going down tomorrow to look at the Honda Accord. I think I might rent a car for the day and drop it off at Hertz if I like it. I need to call the credit union in the am and let them know that I am looking for a new car (actually cheaper) and going to sell the CR-V. I should be able to get rid of it soon!

I am also seriously considering the Comcast position and have emailed the guy a few times this weekend about meeting w/him next Thursday.

Tonight is my daughter's big play, the Music Man and she's all dressed up and ready to go! We went to church today and it was a great service! About Pride and not resentment towards others.

Gotta run!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment