Saturday, April 26, 2008

Good Morning! Saturday early and ready for some doubles

It's Saturday morning and I got up at 5:30am today and had some coffee and tried to get a few things done.  I have a USTA match today at 4pm, originally at 9pm and they asked to have 2 matches earlier at 4pm. However, I have only got confirmation that our #1 singles is going to be played early. I sent the captain and tennis director a note stating that my partner and I are showing up at 4pm and they need to have a team there for the match-or it will be a default.

I need to figure out about my health care coverage for when I get laid off on 5/2, until I start my new job on or around late May. I read the benefits for Comcast and it turns out that you don't get benefits with them until after 60 days. So, I believe the COBRA program is what I will need to be using.

According to my new boss to be, the Comcast benefits are great! So, I am anxious to be able to get my family on that plan when I am available to participate in it.

My son is having a sleep over with his friend Palmer today and my daughter's singing at the church for something and then she and my wife are going to a play at the King's school this evening.

I am sure glad the car situation is over with-I really like this car, it's super clean and drives really nice! I took it in to get the oil changed and a sales man walked by and was looking it over and couldn't believe how nice it looked for a 1995 Camry XLE. What's funny is I said to myself, I don't like that Gold package on cars, but.. what do you know.. this has it and I don't mind at all!

My plans are to get my last check on 5/2, then apply for Unemployment for about a month or so and then take part of my severance package and get out of debt and put the rest into a savings account for my kids college funds.

It's all coming together. My faith in the LORD is increasing and my confidence is as well that I am over this fear of flying thing that it's all in my "head" and there's NOTHING that I can't overcome with JESUS CHRIST with me. The bible is 100% true and I believe it. Perfect Love casts out all fear! I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me!

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment