Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF-It's going to be a great day! I am feeling it!

Well-I will start out on a positive note that it's going to be a great day! Something good and or great will happen today! I just feel it!

I weighed myself and have gained about 7 lbs. I know it's due to the stress of losing my job on 5/2 and the finding a new one, then the car situation. No excuses! I am committed to getting my weight back down to 199lbs by 6-15-08. I am at 213 lbs now. I had gotten all the way down to 206lbs.

I am also going to use my Franklin Planner on a daily basis to keep track as well as other task. I am a "task" type of guy and know that when I write something down and accomplish it, it feels good to check it off as a "completed" task.  I have a tendency-as we all do- to start something and not finish it. I am trying, should I say, "I AM" going to ge back with the laser focus on things and get back to the "Brian S Tinsley" that I know is ready to come out and take control of this "new" person with a new and fresh outlook about the future. Although, things look kind of bleak now, GOD's going to see me through this.

I am hoping to hear something on the job front today. Hopefully, the Sonosite folks will want to interview me! That would be great! They are so close, it would be an easy commute!

I also applied for several other jobs at T-Mobile and will hopefully hear from them soon as well.

I am playing tennis at 4pm today with Jack and looking forward to it!

I am also hoping my daughter can get more involved in her "voice recordings" as she really likes that type of stuff and wants to do commercials and acting. There's a guy at her school, http://speakingofdave.com/ who is really good and she did a small radio slot yesterday and I told her to contact him and get more involved... and she did! I just sent him an email as well. This type of stuff gives my daughter so much confidence!

Well, I have a conference call at 0800 with Greg on our account team ( a transition of the account from me to him) and can't wait to get that over with! It shouldn't be even happening.. But.. I am not going to look back, it's not my loss, it's Verizon's.

Take Care!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment