Friday, April 18, 2008

It's about 3:15pm and it quit snowing...

Amazing, we had a snow storm here in South Everett, WA area today. It's pretty much stopped now, but it's all white and beautiful out there!

I had my interview with the Comcast person. This is not for me, although it sounds great, the driving all over the PNW doesn't sound appealing to me.

I also pinged the SpeakEasy recruiter and the F5 gal as well. I just applied for another T-Mobile position and a position at Premera-one that I think that I am actually really qualified for! I also emailed the recruiter that about me just applying to see if I can get an interview at least.

I am also thinking that I need to sell our Expedition, since we have the CR-V now, I could have my wife drive that and just get me, perhaps another Geo Prizm for a commuter car. I think we might be able to get $4-5K for it if we're lucky!

Paid the bills today, need to put something on the Amex, don't know how it got up to 4K, but need to get it paid off and quit using it. One of my goals is to get a "fresh" start financially with the severance money and get out of debt and put the rest in the bank for the kids college funds-at least a start!

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment