Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday! Guess what? It's raining in Seattle!

Wow, I can't believe that it's raining!  Oh well, that's why they invented indoor tennis!  My son has a his lacrosse game this evening on the turf and it will have the scoreboard and his cousins are coming to the game as well. All the team is very excited for a bunch of 3rd/4th graders! It should be fun.

I am going to take back my computer and gather a few things from my desk at the office and leave everything else there.

I got an email from a recruiter with Comcast about a National Account Sales position that I had applied for about a week ago. They are going to call me today. And, on Thursday, I have my phone interview with Philips about the customer service 4 position/sales assisting position. I really think this sounds like the closest thing to what I have been doing and it's also getting me going in the direction of the "medical" field which is where I want my next career to go.

I have my second Virtual Reality Flying session with Brian today at 0900am. Then another on Friday, I am trying to get in as many as I can so my insurance will still cover it with Verizon.

I am also hoping today that my new strings come so I can get a few rackets strung. I have been playing with a "hybrid" string combination (Signum Pro Poly Plasma and Gosen Synthetic) for the last year or so.. However, I miss the "fee" gut like of the ball and I feel I have more control when I can feel it, so I am going to go back and try Tecnfibre NRG2 16 gauge again. I like the string, it's very powerful!

Ok.. gotta run and get ready for the day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment