Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sold My daughter's furniture on Craig's List today!

Wow! I can't believe how easy it was to sell my daughter's furniture! I am glad that it's out of the garage and now we just have to get her room back together. We got her new mattress/box springs at Costco, she stepped up to a full size bed now. We painted her room, did the closet organizer, new sheet/curtains, curtain rods and the entire nine yards of stuff to make an almost 13 year old room a place for her to call her "special room" and I am so glad it turned out!

We have our USTA match this evening and we will be 4-0 if we win. We should win and I am feeling that I am going to play great tonight!

I emailed a gal about a 1998 Toyota Avalon and I am waiting to see pictures of it. I don't want to spend a ton of money on a car, but want something safe and fairly good on gas... as does the entire world!

I am hoping that my interview goes well on Wednesday! Man... I hate this looking for a job crap-I really and truly do! I don't want to have to go through this again! It sucks! I am also supposed to get my "official" severance package in the mail this week-it will have my final dollar amounts. I know one thing, I want to take some of the $$ and get out of debt! It would be sweet if I get the new job and don't have to dip into the serverance at all.

My wife went to go get me some new clothes, my wardrobe is out of date! And.. to top it all off, I have gained back about 7 pounds from my lowest point of 206. All the way down from 228. I think it's the stress of the new job and I can't let it get to me anymore and I am motivated now to get down under the 200lb club.

Chuch was great today. Very good message about the Patience and Kindness attributes that Paul talks about in Corinthians.

Well, have a great rest of the day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment