Monday, April 7, 2008

Used Car Hell!-Again! Man.. I am sick and tired of looking...

I have not been able to find a decent used car that the dealer isn't going to screw me over on or a CL scammer is not involved. I am just looking for a reliable used car for $5K. I am hoping that something comes up soon!

I gathered all my resume questions for the T-Mobile interview on Wednesday. That's also the first day that I try the virtual reality training.

BTW-We won again last night in our USTA match. We are 4-0 leading the league and could go undefeated!

I am also working with an old friend about possibly getting on at ATT Wireless. I PRAY that the GOOD LORD will show me the Patience and Kindness to get through this. We had a sermon on those two attributes that make up Paul's descrption of "fruits of spirit" and I am trying my hardest to live by them.

OK.. by for now!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment