Thursday, April 17, 2008

Got word from Dr. Allen Stewart about my friend's surgery

Look like my friend will need a two part surgery:

I had an opportunity to review the CT Scan.  It is a complex type B dissection that has a concerning false aneurysm at the distal arch.  There are a few methods of treating this.  I would prefer a hybrid approach, that involves an operation on the arch followed by a stent graft, placed through the chest during the same operation.  I believe that this would lessen the risk of paralysis, compared to an open repair of the descending aorta.  Good luck.



I am sure hoping that his surgery goes well.

I need to figure out what happened to the Philips interview today. I can only assume that she was out ill today. I have another follow interview with Comcast tomorrow for the National Account Sales position. I also applied for a few jobs today at Speakeasy and I have a call with Nordstrom tomorrow as well at 0900. At 10:00am is my virtual reality therapy and at 11:00am with Comcast.

I need to got get my title changed to me for my CR-V I just purchased. My credit union also just called and wants to see a copy of the new registration and I need a batter (watch type) for the alarm. And.. I figured out how to open the back gate/door finally!

Bye for now.

BST

No comments:

Post a Comment