Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday morning.... The day after after our first USTA loss

Well, I had a bad feeling about this match. I knew this team well as I had played for them last year. Sure enough, the stacked their singles and doubles where we stacked our Singles only. We lost our #2 singles match, which was really the number one singles. Joe had never lost and Winston was a rock solid singles player ranked in the 35's. He smoked Joe 6-2, 6-2. Jack won at #1, who is usually our #2 and is undefeated. Our #1 doubles played their #3 and lost in a 3rd set TB, our #2 team which we played at #3, was against their #1 team. We got smoked 6-2, 6-1 and our #3 playing at #2 also got smoked. They killed us in all our doubles, we've got to find a better match up and at least be able to win a doubles.

I know that I didn't play that well either! Thinking of a racket change, but it's really all upstairs with me and getting focused for the entire match.

On to a different subject, I am hoping that I can get a car soon! I am still looking! I am going into the office on Monday, for what actually might and probably is my last day and will turn in my computer and badges. That's just the reality of the situation, I am hoping that something comes up on the job front soon. I want to get back to being more stable.

I did have my first Virtual Reality Flying Therapy session and it went well. Not nervous at all!

OK.. Got to get some breakfast and ready for church!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment