Saturday, April 19, 2008

I think we got about 7 inches of snow last night!

Incredible.. Our area got a ton of snow last night! The roads are clear now and I even played tennis this moring. We (Jeff and I) smoked Ron and Eric, 2 straight, plus a 10 point Tie breaker.

I am hoping that next week things fall into place for my job and something results in a serious offer. I want to get my life back in order. It's like I've been trapped in my house the last 2 months just looking for a job-not a great feeling. I would rather be learning something new and working.

I was thinking about getting another vehicle and selling the Expedition or just putting it in the garage and having my wife drive the CR-V and I would drive some commuter special so we could save on the gas. It's going to cost $100.00 @ $4.00 a gallon to fill up the 25 gallon tank Expedition. At 15- mpg, that's just too expensive to drive.  So, that's $100.00 to go 375 miles.  Whereas, as 30 mpg, I could go the same distance for 750 miles. That's twice as much.

We are going to our friends church service tonight for their daughter. They are Catholic and my wife is there GOD mother of Lilly. It will be nice to see their family.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment