Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My friend is going in for surgery-I am at the Honda Dealership

I got word my friend's CT scan revealed a 7.5 cm aorta and they sent him for I believe emergency surgery. I am getting Dr. Allen Stewart of Columbia to help review the CT's.

I am at Lynnwood Honda-it's fancy! I am on a computer w/Internet access for free! Nice place! Getting my oil change, transfer case and transmission oil done. I am also going to have them check the CV boots. The service adviser mentioned the "timing belt" as well should be done soon.

I have my phone interview on Thursday at 0900 with Philips. Hopefully, T-Mobile will be asking for one soon too!

Dropped off rental car this am as well and then went to get some coffee with wife and go grocery shopping.

bye!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment