Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a Wimbledon Final-Nadal pulls it out!

Wow,

That's all I can say about the final - the longest in Wimbledon history. A match that realistically should have been won by Nadal earlier. However, when Fed came back to get it to the 5th set after fighting off 2 MP's and then being down 5-2 in the breaker - I thought he was destined to get #6.

Even with the HD revolution, it's hard to see the spin on Nadal's balls and the nasty spin on his serve and ground strokes.  I know that Roger was disappointed, but Nadal dug down so deep and pulled it out. Congrats to both for the best tennis match I've ever seen!

I need to mow the lawn today and although I really don't want to... I need to or face the wrath of having to do it later and that just means more bags to empty!

Thanks,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment