Sunday, July 20, 2008

Olivia's 13th Birthday..I love her so much!

It turned out to be a beautiful day. A day for a celebration and gathering of the entire family for my daughter's 13th birthday celebration. The cake was heavenly! Thank GOD for Costco!
Wow.. I am birthday partied out! We have the entire family over for my daughter's birthday celebration today. She and her mom just left for the mall to see a movie.It's been a constant birthday celebration since the 13th of July! Oh well.. my daughter is worth it.

I am hoping that tomorrow's call with RedKnee (phone interview) goes well. I have to wait a week tohear about my other possibility with TW Telecom and I sure hope that they call! The hiring manager is on vacation and I have to wait to hear from him when he returns. I have been playing it in my mind just what a 40 hour work week is going to be like again. It's been a long time since I've had to do one. However, I sure want to get back to a "routine" and get back on to feeling good about doing a good days work. At least this job won't require a "panel" interview! I also am supposed to speak with Vodafone this week as well.

I am waiting for my new shoes to arrive and strings. I tried the NRG2 (16) with the SPPP Plasma 17 gauge and it just didn't feel like. The GOSEN OG Sheep (16) synthetic gut is WAY easier to control for me and I just have gotten so used to it... I can't change!

Time for some TV!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment