Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Thursday and it's raining today

It was some serious lightning and thunder last night. I was up and even though I was in bed, I was watching the flashes and was looking forward to playing tennis this morning with George at 0700am. However, I got to the club and no George.

I am hoping to get my other website, http://www.aorticdissection.com revamped with a new WP theme and perhaps even professionally done. I would like to get it easier to read and navigate.

I will still continue to search for more jobs today and at the same time, keeping my fingers crossed about the other opportunity.  I am feeling that by the end of this July 2008, I will be working again.

I am and have always been a big fan of customer service and feel that "good customer" service is still something lacking in many areas. I am hoping to expand more on this "critical" subject in further posts.

Ok.. time to look for some more jobs on line. It's raining at Wimbledon now and the last quarterfinal match is in the 5th set, those players are waiting to play Nadal and will get beat!

Take care,
Brian

1 comment:

  1. Nice writing style. I look forward to reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete