Thursday, July 3, 2008

No go at Strata8.com for me!

After spending an hour on a phone interview and then 4 hours of in person interviews with various folks at Strata8.com, I got that email that we all hate to see:

Hi Brian,


Thank you for taking the time to interview with us this week.  It was a great opportunity for our team to meet with you, learn about your background and discuss the Customer Service Manager position.


This past week, we have had the opportunity to visit with a number of other individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences and we have decided to pursue another candidate at this time.


Again, thank you for taking the time to meet with the Strata8 team and for the interest you expressed in the position.  


We wish you the best of luck in your job search.


HR Department


So, my take on this entire situation, "It's their loss and my gain" in that the GOOD LORD has something better for me in store. In fact, I just got a call from F5 Networks - the place I originally wanted to go to work for in the first place! I realize that I might have to start at the bottom, but I WANT TO WORK!


Every no I get just means I am getting closer to YES -YOU are hired!


BST

No comments:

Post a Comment