Sunday, July 13, 2008

Olivia's Day in Seattle-Happy 13th Birthday!

We spent part of the afternoon today visiting the Pike Place Market. You see all type of people there, including the "famous" fish tossing stand. We went down to the water front as well to see the Old Curiosity Shop. Then, I took my son and friend and went to Game Works while the gals shopped. We topped off the evening with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

 My site was voting by as Blog of the day and I thought that was pretty cool to have been selected. I hope others enjoy reading my blog and it helps people.

My daughter's is 13, I can not believe it. Today's she is now officially a "teenager" and I she's so beautiful. I loved holding her hand today walking in down town Seattle. It was a great day and I am so proud to be her father.  Olivia is such a special young lady with so much talent and tenacity. She's her student body president and a honor roll student.  Olivia's such a blessing to me and I am so proud of her. I thank GOD for allowing her to come into my life - I cherish her so much.  My life would not be complete with out her or my son Owen. My wife and I are so blessed with two healthy children.

I started out today playing some really good singles tennis and decided to not change raquets - rather get a few replacement ones. I found one on Ebay and am in the middle of working out a deal on it. I have 5 rackets now, of which 3 are ready to be handed down to the neighborhood kids to use.  I also got Tennis Warehouse to send me out some new replacement strings. I was surprised about that, but they will continue to get my business because of their great service.

If you are in need of wanting to chat with another aortic dissection survivor, please be sure to let me know by emailing me or going to my FORUM to see/chat with other folks who have experienced a dissection themselves.

I hope this week finally reveals my new job career path and I can get back on track with having a full time job again. I would love to have this happen this week. I have quite a few "irons" in the fire right now and feeling pretty good that it's going to lead to an official job offer. I am still (slowly but surely) working on my studying for the pmp exam. I am hoping to take the test in the fall.

Take Care,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment