Monday, July 28, 2008

The Waiting is the hardest part

It's a bit of sad day around the house as I had to take our cat of 17 years into the vet today. The vet said that her "skin cancer" was too far gone and the humane thing to do was put her to sleep. She was a great cat and the entire family will miss her.

I just got done listing to Tom Petty's song, The Waiting and it's really so true.. the waiting is the hardest part - especially when it's waiting to hear if you are going to get the job you've applied for.  I have literally done all that I can and it's going to happen this week - I can just feel it.  GOD is really testing my patience and I MUST have the faith and belief and see it in my minds eye - this WILL happen for me!

My legs are doing better, today I was able to take off the "ace bandages" and now only have to wear the stockings until be time. It appears that my mother needs to have her one leg looked into - this is a hereditary disease.

Not sure if I am going to be able to play any tennis this week and might play some doubles on Saturday am for the first time since the surgery.

Best!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment