Friday, May 23, 2008

Job search still continues.. onward and upward.. something WILL come about soon!

Well,

I applied yesterday at Nintendo, Real Networks, Nuance, and even Saftey-Kleen. I've applied to F5 Networks, Premera (numerous times), T-Mobile, (Many times), Philips Medical (at least 4), Walgreens, and a many others. Out of all the applications, I actually got the job at Comcast, however, their last minute change in traveling, made me not take it. I have had one interview with T-Mobile about a position that was more of sitting at a desk and doing technical drawings.

I am scheduled to meet with the Regional Sales manager at Philips Medical on the 27th. I also spoke to his recruiter yesterday and she said she would be on the look out for me as well. I think that there's a pretty good chance (75%) that I could get hired on at ATT wireless thanks to my friend who I used to work with at MCI who is over there. I also have a friend at Time Warner Telecom that is the "head guy" for the PNW area, I should email him today as well.

I am playing tennis with Joe today, who beat me 3 straight sets last week and I lost 2 straight sets to George yesterday. I have "zero" confidence in my game for some reason and the game of tennis is ALL about confidence. I am going to got back to the NRG2 16 gauge strings and stick with them. I think they are better for an oversize racket versus their 17 gauge is for the midsize racket. I like the power of that string in the 16 gauge.

Take Care!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment