Sunday, May 18, 2008

An incredible and beautiful weekend!

Well.. It would have been really great had I won my tennis tournament. The guy that I lost to won it. It turns out that we had known of each other 10 years ago and I actually bought my first stringer from him. It was my first outdoor match and man.... the sun was right in my eyes on one side and it had to have been 100+ on the court as it was 90 degrees that day.

There's a chance that I am hoping and praying and (please pray for me to land the "key account manager " position at Philips Medical Systems) as I am unemployed at this time and DO NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT! I feel terrible that I am without a job and although Satan would like to make me feel even worse, I am going to and will rise above the "down and out" guy, but rather using this time to PRAISE THE LORD for all that he's done for me. The message today was about Gideon and how he was called by GOD to be a mighty warrier.  And.. not to fear that GOD WOULD BE WITH HIM. Gideon was a bit like the "doubting Thomas" figure in the bible in that he constantly needed proof by GOD that he was going to do what he said he would do. I hadn't really knew all the details and this message today from Judges. Here's a great overview:http://www.jesusplusnothing.com/studies/online/judges7.htm

What really struck me is that the amount of men, if I believe around 300 that would tackle the 135,000 army and prevail over them with GOD's Help. God NEVER lies and the words of the bible, every one of them are TRUE. I am personally realizing more and more that FAITH, (believing in thy heart and confessing with thy tongue) that what ever you ask, be it for GOD's Glory, that it will happen. You just need to believe it's already happened and act (Faith) on it. I am believing by faith that I was recently healed of my fear of flying and that SATAN's hold of that fear has been terminated by GOD once and forall.

I am praying that the Philips job really happen and by FAITH, I AM BELIEVING that GOD WILL MAKE IT COME TRUE.

Good night!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment