Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My daughter was student of the month!

I went to see my daughter receive her award for "determination" and it's true-she's very determined to do things well. She's an A student and a super student council 3 time repeat winner!

I played tennis today with Steve and we split this time. I was down 5-2 in the second, came back to get to 5-5 and up 40 love and he went on a rampage! Needless to say, he won the set.  He and I are going to play doubles this weekend and ARE going to win!

I got official notice that my first day with Comcast is the 27th of May! So, that's great news! God does do miracles and answers prayers! My parents and friends, along with myself were praying that I would get a job soon!

I got my car fixed today at Rodland Toyota. My friend had tried to fix it and ended up stripping the threads out when he tried to put on a Napa filter. $150.00 later, I got it working finally. Now, I am just hoping the smell of gas goes away soon! Speaking of car issues, my wife was in a panic this morning as the Expedition somehow was stuck in 4 wheel drive mode. I rushed home, put in neutral and heard it slip back into the "normal" two wheel drive condition.

The 16th is my severance day pay date and I just found out that I will get UE for the week ending the 9th, 16th and 23rd.

Tonight is my daughter's youth group and we'll have to figure something out for an early dinner.

Take Care,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment