Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still looking for that perfect job.. Onward and upward!

I officially declined the Comcast offer today. The travel requirements were just too much for me at this stage in my life. Not to mention that I am working on getting over my flying issue. It's OK and everything will work out as GOD's in control of my life and he's got a specific plan for me.

I believe in my heart of hearts, it could be in the medical field profession. Especially with my connections to different doctors and my own person use of their Echo's and CT scans. I actually just had my 6 month Resting Echo done yesterday by the sonographer who just loves the Philips machines.

I contacted the regional sales manager for Philips and applied as well with the recruiter about possibly coming on board. I also heard from my friend Mark who's over at ATT wireless and he sent me an email to contact the head guy who I left a message for.

I also have a possible in at Intermec, so I am waiting to see what comes along that I can really sink my teeth into and do a good job for. I want to work!

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment