Sunday, May 18, 2008

Full Moon out my den window, watching clouds pass-can't sleep

It's now 2:39am and I decided to get up since I could not sleep. Back and forth, from one side to the other, I tried to get comfortable to sleep. I have a lot on my mind... Like will God give me the opportunity to get that "Key Account" manager job at Philips to support the U of W. I sure hope so. I was also thinking about Gideon and how he was used by God in the Bible.

As I look out my window now, it's pitch black, the moon is completely covered. It was really cool seeing the clouds, they looked almost light grey in the background as the full moon shined so brightly. You really have to admire God's creation, like the moon for it's pure beauty. And, the fact that we've sent people to the moon, it's quite an accomplishment. I consider that one of the greatest things that we've done as  a country.

Also, as the wind slowly blows the clouds, like Peter in the Bible, you don't know where it's coming from, but you might not know the direction, but we all know the source. The GOOD LORD.

This entire "self" battle versus "seeing through the eyes of faith" is a continuous battle that every Christian struggles through in my opinion.  It's an amazing "mind set" when you change your view of the world and know that when you view the world through the eyes of faith, it's GOD's plan for you to let him be the navigator of your life, your the captain, but.... he's got the MAP! The BIBLE!

I am hoping, even though, I will be tired that today is a great day for me as I move one step closer to my goal of finding a job in the medical sales field. Specifically, the job at Philips that I am praying GOD will grant me. I am hoping and praying it comes to pass.

I just received an email yesterday from a concerned dad who's daughter just gave birth to his grandchild, but now has developed a Type B dissection and is w/o any insurance and is seeking advice as to what to do. I have contacted Dr. David Liang and Dr. Allen Stewart, two distinguished experts in the Aortic Dissection field and we're going to try and provide some help. My main concern is that his daughter MUST get the tests (CT's) to ensure the aorta does grow too fast. And, the most important thing, how will she pay for these (CT's) without any insurance? Do not go, that could be too risky for her and her daughter-not to mention the concerned father.  I hope that we can find some relief around the "insurance hurdle" so she can be monitored properly.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment