Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Raining here in Seattle-Early morning

It's just after 0600am and it's raining out side. Thank GOD for indoor tennis! I am playing one of my friends on our USTA team this morning from 7-8:30am. Dr. Steve!

I had written who I was told was the Sales Manager for Philips over the U of W Key Account Manager position and haven't heard from him. I am also going to be chatting with the recruiter tomorrow. I applied for several other jobs (account manager types) yesterday. Walgreens, AstraZeneca, MRINetworkand Premera (again).

We bought my daughter a new bike last night-a retro pink cruiser for her 13th birthday-early present. Her b-day is July 13th.

I am going to let my wife take my car as the Expedition needs new tabs and I am going to drop off the kids old bikes to a donation place so someone else who can afford a bike can get them.

I am still waiting to get my blood test results back for my cholesterol and PSA test as well as I am going to be meeting with my cardiologist next week to go over my Echo results.

Going to my brother's house this weekend-Saturday-for a BBQ with the families as my parents are going to be leaving the country traveling.

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment