Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday morning-Nice sunny day here in Everett Wa.

Wow... We managed to pull off a victory in our USTA match last evening against the Seattle Tennis club. The match came down to our #1 Singles versus their #1 Singles. We pulled in out in the super tie breaker in the 3rd.

I didn't play well in my USTA 45 singles finals and lost 6-2, 6-3. I had split sets with the guy last time and could have played much better and beat him. I will get him next time for sure.

I got a call from my old boss at Verizon last Friday, he'd left me a voice mail and it was nice to hear what he had to say. I spoke with him on Saturday am and we are going to do lunch with some of the folks possibly this week.

I think I will go to the track today and/or go for a long walk or perhaps a bike ride. It's such a nice day out. I actually think a bike ride would be fun!

Need to get the emission test on the Expedition as the tabs are due. I also filed for UE last week and I am hoping to get a few payments, at least 1 for all the money that I contributed into that fund.

Ok.. Gotta run!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment