Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tired and ready for bed!

It's only 8:26pm and I am ready to hit the hay! I had a 2 hour tennis match this morning in the Semi finals that I won 6-3, 7-6. I play in the finals tomorrow at 9:30am.

It was my son's last lacrosse game today and my parents came over to watch it. They really enjoyed it. My son's got a friend over for a while as my wife is out with the kids mother for a "girls night" out for a while. My daughter is doing the elliptical and I am fighting to stay awake!

Got word that I will be working out of the Lynnwood Comcast office where my friend is the VP of sales for Comcast.

I ate too much at the BBQ party we had after the Lacrosse match... Urgh!

Just got a call that we might have another player we can pick up tomorrow for our USTA match at 4:45pm. Otherwise, we'd have to default a doubles match.

I just got an email from a gal who just had her surgery at Stanford from Dr. Reitz and Dr. Timic and it sounds like it went great for her. I am so thankful to hear that!

Gotta run!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment