Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday morning-overcast and I am a bit foggy!

I had 2 glasses of wine at dinner last night, 14 Hands Merlot to be exact. I think that was too much for me! I am trying to wake up as I have to play doubles at 0700am today.

It appears that adding the "key" to my WP blog to stop the spam comments worked!

Today we are heading down to see my brother and his family at their new home and my folks are coming over from Bremerton to join us for a bbq/b-day celebration.

The living room is a diaster as there's boxes all over from the ROCK BAND set up. My family just loves it!

I am sure hoping and really feel that either something with Philips Medical or WWT is going to come about in the very near future. Or the ATT wireless position.

I managed to get in the NTRP 4.5 division of the Seattle City Tennis Tourney. I actually won the tournament last year in the same division. I WILL repeat as the winner! I feel it!

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment