Friday, May 23, 2008

No more spammers!

I installed  the spam software to get rid of these folks.  I got a hold of John Evans today after this morning receiving a call from a recruiter about positions in Seattle with WWT. It turns out that I know of them well as when I worked the Microsoft account for Worldcom, I was responsible for the Cisco Ship Direct program. So, I contacted John via a friend a MS and got his information. He and I are going to chat about the possibility of me working for him on the MS team. That would be great! I would love it and am praying that this is the place where GOD wants me to land. I am also meeting next week with the regional sales manager at Philips Medical.

I bought my son and daughter the Xbox 360 and Rock Bank tonight! Wow.. they really love it and my wife likes to sing along. I am sure also hoping that my wife's principal's husband has a successful surgery at the UW Medicine facility. I contacted the surgeon to introduce myself and also sent his information to my contacts at Stanford.

Thanks also to Dr. Stewart for helping me with another patient in Canada. It turns out the the surgeon that I had contacted a while back is the surgeon that Dr. Stewart also recommends. So, I let my Canadian friend in need of surgery know to track him down.

I am hitting the sack!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment