Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another day, another step towards finding a job-hopefully with Philips Medical

Well, it's been almost a month and no job as of yet. I am seriously most interested in Philips Medical Device sales. I am hoping that I can get on with them. I have contacted their recruiters as well as some of their sales managers. I've even tried to write their CEO an email about how badly I want to work for them.

I am hoping to find a job there with in the next 30 days. That's my prayer!

I am playing tennis with George in the morning at 5:15am.

My wordpress blog appears to be getting bombarded by Spam comments, it's amazing that some of these idiots have nothting better to do! Get a life!

I got the emission test done on the Expedition today and the new tabs. Tomorrow is going to be a great day and I am feeling that something positive is going to happen to get me closer to landing a job at Philips.

Strung my racket today, going back to my original combination (Hybrid) with the SPPP in the mains and the Gosen 16 in the crosses. No more messenging around with strings. I played Dr. Steve today and he got me 7-5 and it was 6-6 in the 2nd.

I also left the manager a voicemail at ATT wireless about when he thought he could hire me. He thought there was a 75% chance of something soon, just not sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment