Friday, May 2, 2008

My last day with VerizonBusiness is over... No more! Done!

Well, today was my last day at VerizonBusiness. I am officially laid off now and waiting to start my new job at Comcast hopefully by the end of the month. I am due to get my serverance package on the 16th.

I took my son to the mall today and bought him his first Swiss Army Knife. He loves it and he decided to try it out on one of the crickets for the lepard gecko's! Yuk!
Oh well, he's just a kid!

I have my first round of the tennis tournament this weekend tomorrow (Saturday) as I had a first round bye due to my being the number one seed. I am beat as I played this afternoon with a new guy from the clug named Joe. He's a good player. I was up on him 4-1 and lost the set 7-5 after beating him the first one 6-4.

Tomorrow is Owen's last Lacrosse game and then a BBQ after the game at the head coaches house.

My wife is with my daughter at a friends house. My parents are coming to the game tomorrow to watch Owen.

I took my car down to get the fuel filter replaced today and that didn't go so well. The mechanic had trouble getting to it to begin with and then he didn't have the factory Toyota one like I requested. He then ordered a Nappa one, but it didn't fit, so I told him to blow out the old one and put it back on. So, he did that and didn't charge me... which I was amazed!

Gotta go! Zoey 101 is on and my son wants to watch the Chasing Zoey movie!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment