Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting hotter here in Seattle/Everett area

I just mowed the front and back yard and worked up a bit of a sweat! It's getting hotter here and we could break some records tomorrow and Saturday. I am playing in the Singles 4.5 this weekend and I am the number 1 seed. I hope to win this one.. Rather, I WILL win it!

I am still on the job hunt and feel that something could break at ATT wireless or Philips Medical. I am really hoping at either of these two locations. My passion would be to give back to the medical field and try to help others.

It's my son's birthday party tonight at 321 bounce. I had to run to Costco to the the cup cakes that are huge! We also got ice-cream and pizza.. It will be fun and fattening!

At 45 years of age, it's an interesting age as it's basically half way through your life and a chance to reflect back on things in the past and what you can do about the future. What I do know is that I CAN NOT live my life without my faith in GOD. I believe in my heart of hearts, you can not be happy or have any purpose in life with out a Father in your life. I mean a spiritual father GOD who through his son JESUS is living inside of you and is your connection to GOD and the HOLY SPIRIT.  As I get older, I realize more and more, it's just not worth living life with the "Self" in charge-it's all empty and short term highs and lows, not an ounce of peace without Jesus. You MUST see the world through the eyes of faith and see the world as if Jesus lives inside of you and look at things as he would, thinking of others first and not the "self" who loves to get all the attention.

I hope you have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment